This Historical Replica Set includes examples Viking coins minted in England!
Early Viking coins types were imitations of established Anglo-Saxon coins.
* The first coin is a replica silver penny of East Anglia. This Viking coin is a copy of an Anglo-Saxon coin of St. Edmund Memorial penny.
* The second coin is a reproduction of the Cunnetti silver penny of the Northern Danelaw silver penny of the Viking King Cnut.
* The third coin is a replica of a Northern Danelaw penny of Siegfried.
* The fourth Viking coin is made by Olaf Guthfrithsson of York. Not all designs of Viking coins are exclusively Christian.
* The fifth coin is a York silver penny of Eric Bloodaxe.
This Historical Replica Set includes five (5) double-sided Replica coins!
These coins are made of high-quality lead free pewter in the USA. Each coin is marked "COPY" on the reverse as required by the Hobby Protection Act. Comes attached to a 5" x 7" Informational Card.
Click on image for larger version.