1. Declaration of Independence - This large 23" x 29" document is a replica of the original handwritten Declaration of Independence. The poster is about the same size as the original document which is preserved at the National Archives.
The Declaration of Independence was drafted by a committee which included three of the most famous Founding Fathers of the United States: Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and John Adams. It was adopted by the Continental Congress at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on July 4, 1776.
2. Constitution - This large 23"x 29" document is a one page poster sized replica of the original hand written Constitution of the United States. The original document is on 4 pages, each about the size of this poster.
The Constitution is the supreme law of the United States of America. It was completed on September 17, 1787. The Constitution of the United States was debated, drafted and signed at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
3. Original Bill Of Rights - This large 23" x 29" document is a replica of the original hand written Bill of Rights, which the First Congress of the United States presented to the state legislatures on September 25, 1789.
The original Bill of Rights lists 12 proposed amendments to the Constitution that met arguments most frequently advanced against it. On December 15, 1791, the new United States of America adopted the final form of the Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution, confirming the fundamental rights of its citizens.
* Perfect For Framing! Rolled - Never folded
* Ship in rigid mailing tube
* Colors and Sizes Will Vary From Images Shown In Listing. Our posters, replica documents and currency are treated by hand to have the appearance and feel of old parchment. These items are subject to variation in color and texture. The actual width and length of the documents and posters are subject to variation within 1" of the stated dimensions. All of these factors contribute the unique appearance and feel of the prints, and are not considered defects.
Click on Thumbnail for larger image