includes 3 1976 Washington Quarter-Dollars struck in 40% Silver at the San Francisco (S) Mint. The Bicentennial Washington Quarter features a 1776-1976 dual date on the obverse and a colonial drummer on the reverse of the coin to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the United States of America and the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Congress mandated this Special Edition in part-silver to be struck for collectors. The Mint sold about half of the part-silver coins before melting the remainder after withdrawing them from sale. This immensely popular coin is sought-after by collectors around the world.
* 1976 S Washington Bicentennial Quarter
* San Francisco Mint Mark (S)
* 40% Genuine Silver
* Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU)
* Each Coin Comes in Premium Airtight Coin Capsule
* Each Coin Comes with a Full Certificate of Authenticity
Click on Thumbnail for larger image