Mythological stories of Olympian deities relate tales of heroic adventures, divine folly, giants, monsters, and mortals.
* Zeus: King of the Olympian Gods, ruler of Mount Olympus; god of the sky and thunder. Youngest son of Titans Cronus and Rhea. Silver Hemidrachm of Olympia. The original coin was made between 271 and 191 BCE.
* Persephone or Kore: Queen of the underworld; daughter of Zeus and Demeter, goddess of harvest. Syracuse silver Tetradrachm. Original coin struck in 317 BCE. to 298 BCE.
* Dionysus: God of wine, festivities and ecstasy. Son of Zeus and Hera. Thasos silver Tetradrachm of Dionysus. Original coin struck between 463 to 411 BCE.
* Heracles or Hercules: A divine hero in Greek mythology, the son of Zeus and the mortal Alcmene. Heracles’ role as a culture hero, was accepted into the Olympian Pantheon during Classical times. Syracuse silver Tetradrachm of Hercules. Original coin struck between 413 to 405 B.C.
* Hermes: The god Hermes moves freely between the worlds of the mortal and divine, as emissary and messenger of the Olympian gods. Son of Zeus and nymph Maia. Ainos silver Tetradrachm of Hermes. Original coin struck between 405 to 357 B.C.
* Our Frames come with Easel to display on your Desktop or Shelf, or they can be Hung on your Wall.
* Coins are attached via removable glue dots and protected by a clear glass cover.
* Comes in a 5" x 7" display frame
* Select from Your Choice of 5 Different Frames
* All replica coins are double-sided and made of lead-free pewter
* Coins are marked "copy" on one side to conform to the Hobby Protection Act
* Made in the USA
Click on Thumbnails for larger images