These double side replicas represent excellent examples of the Classical Period of Greek art:
* The first portrait is an early example of Athena from Attica, Greece - City-State of Athens (Athena, patron and protector of Athens). This is a Tetradrachm of Athens from 449 to 413 BCE.
* The second portrait is a late example of the Classical Period from the Greek colony of Luciana, Italy – a Didrachm of the town of Herakleia 370 to 281 BCE
* The third portrait of Athena is one of the finest examples of art in the Classical Period. This coin was struck in the Greek colony of Syracuse, Sicily – a silver Tetradrachm by the artist Leonidas (413 to 405 BCE)
* The fourth portrait is a later Classical Period of Illyra and Central Greece – City-State of Corinth – a Corinthian Stater (400 to 350 B.C.)
* Our Frames come with Easel to display on your Desktop or Shelf, or they can be Hung on your Wall.
* Coins are attached via removable glue dots and protected by a clear glass cover.
* Comes in a 5" x 7" display frame
* Select from Your Choice of 5 Different Frames
* All replica coins are double-sided and made of lead-free pewter
* Coins are marked "copy" on one side to conform to the Hobby Protection Act
* Made in the USA
Click on Thumbnails for larger images