These are not real coins! They are historically accurate, reproductions of ancient, rare coins!
These 6 2-sided historically accurate replicas were made from the original coins!
Comes in 5" x 7" Clear Plastic holder with Coins and Historical Info.
Includes museum-quality replicas of the following 6 coins:
* Persian Rule (536 to 330 B.C.) The Yehud Coin is one of the earliest Jewish coins issued in Judea under Persian Rule. Silver drachm.
* Macedonian Empire (332 to 167 B.C.) Tetradrachm of Antiochus IV.
* Hasmonean Dynasty (167 to 37 B.C.) Prutah of John Hyrcanus I.
* Herodian Dynasty (37 B.C. 4 B.C.) Prutor of Herod the Great.
* Roman Judea (4 BCE to 135 BCE) In CE 5 Quirinius, Roman governor of Syria, annexed Judea into Syria. In BCE 6, the city of Antioch produced a 19 mm copper coin.
* Essene Community (300 B.C. to 70 A.D.) Silver Shekel of Tyre. Issued from 126 B.C to 70 A.D.
These high-quality replicas are historically accurate and the coins are molded on both sides and attached to the informational sheet via a soft, non-toxic glue that can be easily peeled off and discarded if you wish to move the coins to a different display.
All coins are manufactured to conform with the Hobby Act of 1974. All coin reproductions are marked COPY on the reverse side of the coin.
Made in the USA
Click on image for larger version.