This Historical Replica Set includes 5 coins of the Muslim Abbisid Caliphate and the feudal Crusader States established during the Holy Land Crusades.
This 5 Coin Historical Set highlighting the Crusades includes:
* This first replica is of a Silver Dirham that was minted between 786 CE and 809 CE by Harun al-Rashida. The coin was made at the Madia al Salam mint in Bagdad, Iraq.
* The second replica coin is a Crusader Coin of the Duchy of Sidon (1110 CE to 1460 CE) Sidon was one of the four major fiefdoms of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
* The third coin is from the State of Jerusalem minted by Amury I from 1163 CE to 1174 CE.
* The fourth coin is from the State of Antioch. Behemond III ruled the Crusader State of Antioch from 1149 to 1163 A.D. Silver Denier.
* The fifth coin is from the State of Tripoli. Behemund VII ruled the Crusader State of Tripoli from 1275 to 1287 A.D. This is a replica of a Silver gros grand.
This Historical Replica Set includes five (5) double-sided Replica coins!
These coins are made of high-quality lead free pewter in the USA. Each coin is marked "COPY" on the reverse as required by the Hobby Protection Act. Comes attached to a 5" x 7" Informational Card.
Click on image for larger version.