This framed piece of Coin Art includes 4 Historic Museum Replicas from the early days of Colonial America! Includes 2 of the Male tokens, and 2 of the Female tokens showing both the Obverse and Reverse of each coin.
These Abolitionist Tokens were used to generate the funding necessary for the Abolitionist Anti-Slavery movement. A historic tribute to Freedom and Equality!
* Our Frames come with Easel to display on your Desktop or Shelf, or they can be Hung on your Wall.
* Coins are attached via removable glue dots and protected by a clear glass cover.
* Comes in an 8" x 10" display frame
* Select from Your Choice of 5 Different Frames
* Includes Information Sheet
* All replica coins are double-sided and made of lead-free pewter
* Replica coins are marked "copy" on the reverse to conform to the Hobby Protection Act
* Made in the USA
Click on Thumbnails for larger images