24K Gold Plated California Gold Rush Replicas!
Gold was discovered at Sutter's Mill in Coloma, California on January 24, 1848.
1. San Francisco California $50 Octagonal Gold pieces were manufactured in 1851 and 1852. This was the largest denomination of private minted coins.
2. An $18 one oz. rectangular gold ingot made by Meyers and Company.
3. San Francisco California $20 Gold Coin of 1854 made by Kellogg and Company.
4. Blake & Company, a California assayer, who made gold ingots for private use, in 1855 struck a pattern $20 gold coin. Only two examples exist. One in the Smithsonian and a second in the Bank of America coin collection.
5. An 1852 Indian Head Gold $1 piece. The obverse shows an Indian head facing left. The reverse shows a wreath marked California Gold.
6. San Francisco California $10 Gold Coin
These awesome replica coins are plated in 24K Gold for an authentic look! All coin reproductions are made of lead free pewter and have "COPY" stuck on the reverse in accordance with the Hobby Protection Act.
Made in the USA. Comes attached to a 7" x 5" Informational Card.
Click on image for larger version.